Home Additions by First Response Roofing
At First Response Roofing in Port Huron, MI, we’ve helped homeowners fall in love with their homes all over again with thoughtful and spacious home addition construction services. With over 25 years of experience in the roofing and construction industry, we can help you transform your home with our high-quality and timely construction services. As a fully licensed and insured contracting company, you can feel confident in our team’s ability to deliver fantastic and timely remodeling services for your home. We understand that the decision to put an addition on your home can impact you financially, which is why we are happy to offer special money-saving offers and financing for those that qualify.
Benefits of a Home Addition
Owning your own home is part of the American Dream. But what happens when your home is too small for your growing family? If you feel you’ve outgrown your home, then putting an addition on may be the right choice for you. At First Response Roofing, we can put an addition to your home that meets your needs. Home additions provide a variety of benefits for homeowners, including:
- Increased Square Footage – Whether you need more storage, a place to entertain, or a bedroom, an addition is an ideal way to ensure that your home matches your needs. Our team has the knowledge and experience to build a variety of types.
- Improve Curb Appeal – Not only will a home addition increase your square footage, but it can also transform the exterior of your home.
- Added Value – Making significant upgrades to your home is always a smart investment, and adding an addition is no exception. Our professional team of contractors ensures that your home’s addition meets all local codes.
- More Affordable than Moving – In an increasingly volatile buyers’ market, purchasing a new home may not always be affordable or practical. Putting a new addition on your home not only provides you with the flexibility to meet your particular needs it also allows you to put equity into your home.
What Addition Type is Right for Me?
When you choose our knowledgeable and experienced team of professional contractors for your new home addition, you can feel confident that you’re getting the best, most reliable service in the area. First Response Roofing has helped hundreds of homeowners across the area increase the square footage of their homes to meet their particular needs. There are numerous types of additions we can build out for your home. Some of the most popular include:
- In-Law Additions – An in-law addition allows your parent or grandparent to live individually from the main home and includes a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living area. These additions tend to be more complex because of the number and variety of rooms needed. However, our team is more than capable of handling it.
- Kitchen Extension – Whether you have a small kitchen or like to host family or social gatherings, a kitchen extension will improve the amount of square footage in your kitchen.
- Second Story – A second-story addition provides you with various possibilities for additional space, including a master suite, additional living space, or added storage.
- Bedroom Addition – As your family grows, it’s not always practical for you to move to a new, larger home. Instead, contact our team. We can add a bedroom to your existing home to give you the space you need.
- Family Room Addition – Enjoy more space for family time with a family room addition. With your family room addition, our team will match the look and style of your home’s existing siding and roof for a seamless addition.
- Garage and Pole Barn Additions – Whether you need additional space for equipment storage or a large workshop, a garage pole barn addition is an excellent choice. We can fully customize it to meet your needs.
Garage and Pole Barn Additions
From a small area to store lawn equipment to a massive space for a batting cage, First Response Roofing will add an excellent garage or pole barn addition to your home. Our metal garages are made with high-quality materials, built fully customizable for all your needs. We can include electricity, air conditioning, heating, lighting, and more. Your pole building garage will successfully accommodate slots of vehicles or open areas for storage. We’ll help determine the best pole barn house and garage additions to bring your dreams to life.
Custom Pole Barns Offer Storage Solutions
Our pole barn additions provide a cost-effective, excellent solution for multiple storage needs, including:
- Machinery Storage
- ATV Storage
- Boat Storage
- RV Storage
- Hay Storage
- Tractor Storage
- Car Storage
Choose First Response Roofing For Home Additions
First Response Roofing is proud to be the area’s leader in home additions. We know you have many choices, and we want to help you find the best inspiration for your home additions. With over 25 years of experience in the construction industry, we know how to work safely, putting the customer first. Our team is a part of a fully licensed and insured contracting company ready to make your dreams for the perfect home additions come true.
Contact First Response Roofing
First Response Roofing offers money-saving offers and financing to help homeowners get the home additions of their dreams. From your designs on paper to the final walkthrough, we’ll be there every step of the way. We’ll consult with you to determine the best choices for your home additions and get started as soon as possible. We’ve built thousands of home additions for various home types, including capes, colonials, Victorian, and more. If you’re thinking about putting an addition on your home, contact our contractors today for a free estimate.