Roof Storm Damage Repairs in Port Huron, MI
Protecting Your Roof from the Elements
We see our fair share of crazy weather here in Port Huron, MI. From snow to strong winds, there is a lot that can compromise the integrity of your roof. We have a lot of experience with roof storm damage repair in Port Huron, MI here at First Response Roofing and Construction, LLC. In our 25 years of service, we have seen it all. We have also seen what can happen when storm damage is not repaired. Trust us, it is not worth it. When a storm front pushes through, you need to know that your roof can stand up to it. Once it has passed, call on us to make sure it has passed the test. We offer affordable and comprehensive roof inspection services so that you can be certain your roof is protecting your home and your family as it should. Please give us a call at 810-294-5009 to get started on your roof today.
We Can Handle Your Roof Storm Damage Repair
There is no type of storm damage we can’t repair. For over two decades, we have been helping the residents of Port Huron, MI restore their roofs after bad storms. Even mild storms can have a tremendous effect on your roof if it has not been properly maintained. Don’t take any chances. If you are unsure about the condition of your roof, call us for roof storm damage repair in Port Huron, MI as soon as you can at 810-294-5009.
Storm Damages To Be Aware Of
We offer a number of roofing services that our customers find to be extremely helpful. We also offer them for more affordable rates than other roofing companies in the area. In fact, we encourage all of our customers to compare our rates to the competition. We are always confident that we give the lowest estimates – even for heavily damaged roofs. There are a number of things that can happen to your roof in a storm. That is why we offer complete roof storm damage repair in Port Huron, MI. Here are some of the most common types of storm damage:
- Wind Damage – High winds can create stress points on your roof and blow away shingles. Even moderate winds can cause overhanging tree limbs to rub against vulnerable spots of your roof and cause damage. We can repair any type of roofing damage that has been caused by high winds. You can also hire us for shingle replacement service, featuring the very best in wind rated shingles.
- Latent Damage – Latent damage caused by impact from debris is not easy to detect. It is still dangerous though. It may weaken your roof over time and cause major damage in the future. If you can see dents in your shingling, even small dimples, these may be signs of latent damage.
- Hail and Water Damage – Hail storms present a double-fronted threat to roofs. The initial impact can damage shingles and underlayment. When hailstones are left to settle on your roof and melt, the damage from the initial impact could let in water. Both situations are terrible for your roof.
Helping you Brave the Storm
Storm damage can be very distressing but we are here to help. Our specialists will come to your property to thoroughly assess the severity of the damage. We can quickly get to work making any repairs needed. We also offer tarpaulin service so as to prevent water from getting into your home through your damaged roof. We can help you sort through the mess and get your home back to being beautiful, secure and safe again.
Our First Response Roofing and Construction, LLC customers turn to us for roof storm damage repair in Port Huron, MI because we offer all the services they may need. From initial inspections to help with insurance claims, we see our customers through to the very end. You won’t have to deal with another company when you hire us for roof storm damage repair in Port Huron, MI. Call us at 810-294-5009 today!
We Make Roofing Insurance Claims Easy
Unfortunately, roofing insurance claims are not always cut and dry. But if you live in the Port Huron, MI, you are in luck. You can take advantage of our extremely helpful roof insurance claim service. We are First Response Roofing and Construction, LLC and we love helping our customers cut through all the red tape involved with the roof insurance claim process. In fact, when you call on us for roof insurance claim help, all you have to do is provide us with some basic information and we take care of everything else. We handle all of the roofing inspections and can deal directly with your insurance provider. The roof damage claim process can be a long one but not when you work with us. We are ready to work as soon as you and your insurance provider are. The next time you are dealing with a roof insurance claim in Port Huron, MI, be sure to call us first at 810-294-5009.
Roof Storm Damage Claim
One of the most common problems home and business owners run into is roof damage caused by a bad wind, rain, snow or hail storm. While your insurance may cover these types of damage, getting them to finally cut the check for the repairs may be tedious. We are in your corner. We know how to hold insurance companies accountable so you can get your property in order again. Whether your roof decking has become compromised due to a bad wind storm or the hail has caused impact and water damage to your roof, we can handle the inspections, the claim filing and the repairs for you.
Your Roof Insurance Claim Is In Good Hands
We are the only company you need to hire for your roof insurance claims help. We know that you don’t have a lot of time to deal with your insurance company. It involves a lot of phone calls, in-person meetings for inspection and a lot of technical jargon. We have been through this process hundreds of times and can surely help you. Let us help you by calling 810-294-5009 the next time you are dealing with a roof insurance claim in Port Huron, MI.
Serious Storms Require Serious Roof Repair
Hail storms can be merciless. Hailstones can be as small as peas or as large as baseballs. But even smaller hail storms can be detrimental to your roof. There are a lot of factors that come into play in regards to the damage that hailstones can do to your roof. For example, the direction of the wind and how strong it is can turn tiny hailstones into speeding bullets. This is why you may notice sometimes after a hail storm, that only on a portion of your roof was damaged. The fact is that hail storms, and the damage they inflict, are unpredictable. That is why it is crucial that you have the name of a good roof hail damage repair contractor on hand. Here at First Response Roofing and Construction, LLC, we have been helping people recover after hail storms for a quarter of a century. Our roof hail damage repair service is second to none. We can quickly identify hail damage no matter what form it takes. When you know what kind of hail damage you are dealing with, you are better prepared to correct the problem. Please give us a call at 810-294-5009 for your roof hail damage repair in Port Huron, MI.
Signs and Symptoms of Hail Damage
No matter how extensive your roof damage may be or what kind of roofing material you have, we can handle all of the repairs. Different types of roofing material have their own unique way of responding to hail impact. Here are some of the tell-tale signs of hail damage based on some of the most popular types of shingle material:
- Asphalt Shingles – Asphalt shingles will usually lose granules when impacted with hail. They may also exhibit dark, almost black little marks on them. Hail impact will also make asphalt shingles feel suppler to the touch as they lose their rigidity.
- Composite Shingles – Hail damage to composite shingles are a bit more difficult to discern. The damage pattern is often erratic with no obvious pattern. Still, hail damage will usually leave composite shingles with a glossy sheen. That might sound like a good thing, but trust us, it isn’t.
- Wood Shingles – Wood shingles don’t fare too well against strong hail storms. Hailstones will typically split the entire shingle. You may also see a rust/orange discoloration on wood shingles that have been struck with hale. You may see this because high-velocity hail stones split wood shingles, embed themselves in the split and melt on or inside of the shingle.
Great Deals on Roof Repair
You never know when the weather will take a turn for the worst. It is something that is out of our control and we don’t want you to have to pay through the nose in the aftermath of a bad hail storm. That is why you can always count on us for fair prices on roof hail damage repair in Port Huron, MI. It all starts with a 100% free, no-obligation estimate. It ends with a perfectly restored roof. Please dial 810-294-5009 today!
We Want To Help With Your Roof Hail Damage Repair
If your roof has become damaged by hail, we want to help. We are capable of complete hail storm damage repair. We can even come up with a custom roofing system that will hold up against future hail storms. We want you to be protected no matter what the weather has in store. Call us at 810-294-5009 for roof hail damage repair in Port Huron, MI!
Let Us Fix Your Leaky Roof
Roof leaks are one of the most difficult roof problems to track down. As a home or business owner, you may not know exactly where your leak is coming from. But here at First Response Roofing and Construction, LLC, we are roof experts and we can quickly identify the source of any kind of roof leak. Trust us, when you are dealing with a leak in your roof, you need to work with a roofer who can quickly get to the root of the problem. In rainy or snowy weather, roof leaks can spell disaster for your home. We offer roof leak repair in Port Huron, MI to help you mitigate water damage and secure your roof once again. You can even call us in our off hours because we provide 24/7 emergency roof repair as well. We also give free quotes. We know that roof leaks can cause a lot of damage to your home so we try to save you money in any way we can. If you are dealing with a roof leak, give us a call and we will send someone out right away to give you a free estimate and get started fixing your roof. It is important to address a roof leak as soon as you notice it. Call us at 810-294-5009 at the first sign of your need for roof leak repair in Port Huron, MI!
Identifying the Cause of your Leak
No roof leak repairs can be made until the cause of the leak is determined. There are many vulnerable areas of your roof that can spring a leak. No matter what kind of leak you are dealing with, we promise to find its source and fix it quickly. Here are just some of the types of roof leaks that we can fix:
- Leaks Caused by Faulty Flashing – Flashing can be an issue especially for roofs with chimneys. There are 4 different types of flashing that are used to seal a chimney. There is also counter flashing that is meant to seal the mortar of brick chimneys. When the soldering is broken on any of these types of flashing, you could be dealing with a deluge of water being leaked into your home.
- Valley Leaks – The valley of a roof is where two roofing panels intersect. They can be very problematic because not all roofers properly lace shingles together. They may also neglect to cut the shingle so that the chisel point is shaped to wick away water. When the necessary steps are not taken, a leak at the valley point of your roof can occur.
- Ice Dam Leaks – Ice dam leaks are caused when ice builds up on certain areas of your roof. They can cause water to leak underneath shingles, flashing and other roofing components. Ice dams restrict the normal flow of water down your roofline and cause a lot of damage to your home.
Our Roof Leak Repair is Uncompromised
Here at First Response Roofing and Construction, LLC, we are especially adept at identifying the cause of roof leaks. That is why we are the most reliable choice when it comes to roof leak repair in Port Huron, MI. Our service is speedy, affordable and we do what it takes to make sure that your roof leak doesn’t cause you any problems in the future. Dial 810-294-5009 when you need roof leak repair in Port Huron, MI!
Wind Damage Roofing Repair
Your Roofing Pros When the Wind Blows
The wind can do serious damage to your roof. High winds can rip up shingles and leave your underlayment exposed to the elements and debris. Even mild winds can do serious damage to a roof that has not been properly maintained. When you are dealing with roof damage caused by the wind, it is important to call on a roofing contractor that is licensed and can offer extended warranties on their work. We offer this and so much more here at First Response Roofing and Construction, LLC. We are your professional ally when you are in need of roof wind damage repair in Port Huron, MI. Please give us a call at 810-294-5009.
We are a fully licensed roofing contractor company and we hold all the proper certifications. We also carry a full complement of insurance so you won’t have to worry about a thing when you put us on the job. It is our mission to be the top choice for roof wind damage repair in Port Huron, MI so we offer services like emergency roof repair. Even if the wind has made mincemeat of your roof at 4 in the morning, you can call on us for swift repairs.
Guaranteed Roofing Assistance
Our work is guaranteed as well. If you hire us, we will get the job done right, period. We work with the finest roofing materials that carry the best and longest-lasting manufacturer warranties. We also offer labor warranties on our work. Our goal is to put your mind at ease no matter how severe your roofing damage may be.
Protect your Roof Against the Wind
High winds may just tear off some of your shingles, which doesn’t seem like a big deal at first. But when your roof deck is exposed to the rain, hail or even UV light, you could have bigger problems on your hands. Our roof wind damage repair in Port Huron, MI not only accounts for the immediate damage but for possible damage in the future as well. We are as thorough as possible when it comes to roof wind damage repair. Contact us by calling 810-294-5009 when the wind has damaged your roof!